- This event has passed.
Boys and Men Against Violence Webinar
October 29, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Engaging men and boys in preventing violence against women is a fundamental step in creating healthier environments. This webinar will inspire community leaders, parents, educators, and men across the community to not only take a stand against violence, create meaningful conversations, and develop strategies and techniques to make real change.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll answer for you / cover during this incredible webinar:
- Businesses loose 9.3 Billion dollars every year to this. Why?
- Every Mass Shooting in the US has one common Factor. What is it?
- Boys and Men are Key to preventing Domestic Abuse
- What is Domestic Violence Prevention? How does it work?
- How can the community end Violence?
- Creating the conversation about how to prevent within the community
- Where is the Resource? How do I have access to it?
… and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this breakthrough webinar that will show you how to ACESS to the Resource hub, programs, preventions, teachings, networking, and work towards changing the community at its roots. Click on the website below to register!