Do you like to help people in crisis?
Do you love working in a team environment where you can rely on your co-workers?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of survivors and help create a safer community for all?
Work with Safe Harbor
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider joining the team at Safe Harbor Crisis Center today to help make a difference in your community.
The work we do is important and hard, but as a
Safe Harbor Crisis Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace for all employees that is free from harassment or discrimination of any kind. We celebrate diversity and will not discriminate in employment based on race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, genetic information, medical history, or any other non-merit factor. We encourage members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
At Safe Harbor, we are committed to making sure each staff member is equipped with the training, resources, and support needed to effectively serve clients and succeed in their role.
We offer different wellness activities to help staff recharge and enjoy time with one another.
Check out our Indeed page for more information on current open positions.
Benefits of working at Safe Harbor Crisis Center:
- Full-time employees receive 100%
employer paidhealth, dental, vision andlife for employee, 50% premium for dependents.
- Health benefits provided by SelectHealth.
- All employees working more than 20 hours per week earn flexible paid time off, paid sick time, and paid holidays!
- Safe Harbor will provide a 3% match to Simple IRA contributions for any employee over 20-hours-per-week.
- Leadership opportunities abound.
- Additional benefits include short-term disability insurance.