- Do you like to help people in crisis?
- Do you love working in a team environment where you can rely on your co-workers?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of survivors and help create a safer community for all?
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider joining the team at Safe Harbor Crisis Center today to help make a difference in your community.
The work we do is important and hard, but as a team we work together to help empower our clients, support one another, and have fun while we do so!
At Safe Harbor, we are committed to making sure each staff member is equipped with the training, resources, and support needed to effectively serve clients and succeed in their role.
We offer different wellness activities to help staff recharge and enjoy time with one another.
Check out our Indeed page for more information on current open positions.
Benefits of working at Safe Harbor Crisis Center:
- Full-time employees receive 100% employer paid health, dental, vision and life for employee, 50% premium for dependents.
- Health benefits provided by SelectHealth.
- All employees working more than 20 hours per week may earn flexible paid time off, paid sick time, and paid holidays!
- Additional benefits include employee discounts, Simple IRA and short-term disability insurance.