Welcome to our 25th Annual Evergreens Benefit! This page will have information regarding our event. If you have additional questions, please contact Glady Larsen, at (801) 698-2926 or volunteers at the event. We look forward to having you at Evergreens!
25th Annual Evergreens Benefit
Davis Conference Center, 1651 N 700 W, Layton, Utah 84041
Timeline of Events
Thursday, November 11, 2021
6:00 PM – Silent Auction and Tree Preview Doors open at 5:30 PM (Cash Bar will be open by 5:30 PM, an ATM machine is available in the lobby for your convenience)
7:00 PM – Silent Auction & Raffle closes. Dinner, Live Auction & Program begin.
Auction items will be available for pick up after the program ends.
Lemon Basil Chicken, a Boneless Marinated, and Grilled Chicken Breast on a Bed of Corn-Tomato Relish and Topped with a Lemon Sauce, Served with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Baby Vegetables (this meal is gluten-free)
Ratatouille-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom (ask for a card at check-in to ensure you get a vegetarian meal), Served with Pesto Rice Cake and Roasted Pepper Coulis (this meal is also gluten-free)
To specify your preference click here.
Black Tie. Most ladies wear a cocktail dress or evening gown and men wear a suit or a tux. However, we are most interested in having you be part of our event, please do not let the dress code deter you from attending.
Emcee and Auctioneer
Sarah Jean Knox is a professional fundraising auctioneer based out of Minneapolis, MN, and has conducted several hundreds of auctions helping nonprofits raise millions of dollars to make this world a better place. Sarah was Evergreen’s 1st virtual auctioneer and this year we get to experience her magic live.
Laura Potter is a classically trained singer and actress who has performed in productions including “Les Misérables”, “Light of the World” during the 2002 Winter Olympics, and “Call of the Champions” under the direction of award-winning composer John Williams. She has several years of experience as a children’s choir director and is currently a children’s theater teacher. Laura is grateful to her loving husband and three boys for their support in sharing her love of the arts with others. She is grateful for the opportunity to be a part of Evergreens and believes strongly in Safe Harbor’s mission to empower survivors with the tools and hope they need to live out their dreams.
Have you registered on our bidding app?
Whether you are bidding or just want to see a preview of all auction items, we suggest you register here. We are using ClickBid as our bidding app mainly for our Silent Auction, however, did you know you can purchase raffle tickets (items 301 & 302) and Safe Harbor Hats(item 303) or Necklaces(item 304)?
Never used this app before? Click on the video below to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pay for a ticket for the evening of the event? Yes, however, tables are normally full prior to our event. We encourage you to purchase your seat/s prior to the event.
- Can I purchase a table without knowing the names of my guests? Yes, creating an account with our registration software (NeonCRM) will give you access to update the table, however, if you prefer, you can send the names of your guests to Glady Larsen at email@example.com
- Will I receive tickets in the mail? No, we do not issue tickets. You will receive a bidding registration link for you and your guests. This will give you access to our silent auction items and you will bid through the app.
- If one of my guests is unable to attend, can I invite someone at the last minute? Yes, you can invite someone other than your original guests, please inform Glady Larsen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via text at (801) 698-2926. Please provide the name of the new guest and the one they are replacing. The new guest will be given a new bidder number and will be able to participate in all auction events.
- How many seats are at a table? Ten (10)
- Where should I park? Parking is free for all guests. The Davis Conference Center is located at 1651 North 700 West, Layton, Utah 84041 and our Event will be easily accessed through the northwest main entrance called “Horizon Lobby”.
- What time does the event begin? Check-in and bar will open at 5:30 p.m. Salads will be pre-plated, however, dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m.
- When can I pick up my silent auction items? All items will be available for pick after the program is over, with no exceptions. If you need to leave early, items will be available for pick up at our Station Park location (280 W Union Avenue, Farmington Utah 84025) Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- I saw that you have a puppy for auction this year, do I need to do something special to bid on the puppy? We have a miniature Shitzu male puppy being auctioned this year. This puppy will be approximately 9 weeks old on the day of the event and will only be about 6 lbs fully grown. We will be giving away doggie paddles that say “I understand that by bidding on this puppy that I may win and will be responsible for the care of this animal for its lifetime. I agree that I am prepared to take ownership of an animal and am capable of providing all basic needs, care, expenses, etc. that come with owning a pet. I agree that if I were to win I will be taking this puppy home with me directly after the event and will be responsible for his safety and wellbeing.” If you are interested in bidding on the puppy click here to make sure you get a puppy paddleboard!